"Things can never be that simple..."

събота, 21 юни 2008 г.

Pictures



whee!


some pictures, drawn by me and me only ^ ^

I know i'm not so good, but please don't steal, okay? xD


Flower - a Yoma x Kouichi lineart, done for a collab. I did it by making a line and many edits to an old picture.
Memories - a picture of Yoma and Amy, her childhood friend
WIP pt1 - how I colord a Yoma and Elfmon picture, everything burns. not a tut, just showing the way i work.
GIF animation - one of my 1st attempts at AdobeImageReady xD
Yoma & Elfmon - done in arts class. sorry for quality, don't have a scanner.
A signature - I made it on PS for a forum. i like how it turned out, kya! the picture upfront is... old xD
OLD Dx - that is just so unbelievably old DX still not bad though xD
that is all for now trya...
Sora